Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Changes...

So many changes have taken place since my last post.

First of all, we are sadly no longer homeschooling Hayden.  I had so much going on with my health and Doctor appointments and my other children that I felt like his education was being left behind.  I was so sick most days it was hard to do any school work at all and twice a week doctor appointments an hour away from our home. It was all so overwhelming.  He was suffering, I saw him grow sadder and sadder. He missed his friends, was constantly worried about me and feeling like he needed to protect and care for me.  It made my heart so heavy...that was NOT what I wanted for my 7 year old boy.  Not the kind of child hood I wanted for him.  So we made the decision to put him back in school.  It wasn't an easy decision and it's not one that I am still necessarily fond of but it had to be done.

Second, baby Grace was born :-)  She came about 4 weeks early and had to spend the first 48 hours of her little life in the NICU because of a collapsed lung, but she is all better and growing so fast every day.  She is so beautiful with her dark hair and deep blue eyes.  Same eyes her sister had at her age. She came very unexpectedly.  Randy had been laid off for over a month, we were unprepared and so very scared.  But when it's time it's time and my water broke and I actually got to experience unexpected labor before they took me for a c-section.  For my last child, God truly did bless me with everything I had hoped and prayed for.  She's in that clingy growth spurt stage right now and to say it's been tough is an understatement.  I love her very much but man, momma needs some sleep lol.

Lastly, Randy has a new job! After months of being laid off, he was offered a position working for our state. He took a hefty pay cut but that's not important. He is working and we will make it, with God's grace, we know He will find a way for us.

That is all for now, little Gracie is crying needing her mother's arms.

Thank you and God Bless!

Happy New Year!!

Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment