Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pregnancy Update *23 weeks* Baby #4

I hit week 23 of my fourth pregnancy last Sunday.  I wanted to start journaling about it to share.

We found out I was pregnant (after getting my tubes tied) around 4 weeks. After weeks of rollercoaster emotions, multiple ultrasounds, blood work; we finally found out that baby was indeed there and in the correct spot (not ectopic).  Boy were we ever relieved!!! It has been such a blessing knowing this little baby is growing inside of me, after I thought my chances at another baby were all over.

I won’t get into why I had my tubes tied to begin with, right now.

I am finally feeling baby move regularly. We still haven’t found out if it’s a baby boy or baby girl but I’m leaning towards it being a girl. That’s just my hunch.

At around 20 weeks I was “self” diagnosed with diabetes, this was after becoming very sick and going to doctor and checking my blood sugar 4x’s a day in between visits. They decided to put me on Glyburide and between the medicine and changing my diet, I am finally feeling good.

I will be going to the doctor soon and having a level 2 ultrasound and will post some pictures of baby, hopefully we will find out the gender soon!

For now here is a picture of my 23 week *bump*  It makes me smile Smile

IMG_0670

Thank you for stopping by!

Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment